Selecting the top CPA networks to promote can mean a lot of differences to your success in CPA marketing. Some networks have more attractive benefits that further give you better chances of earning bigger profits, while others have poor compensation scheme that only keeps your income level low.
How to Choose the Right CPA Networks
Attractive compensation package
While it is ideal to go for the networks with the highest payouts, it doesn’t necessary follow that you can earn better with these CPA networks. Some companies may offer higher payment, but it is also difficult to successfully obtain leads compared to programs with lower payouts but obtaining many leads is easy. Therefore, you must balance this out.
Moreover, check the entire payment scheme and try to project how many leads you can get from each program, and then compute the corresponding payments to arrive at the total projected income per network. Choose the ones that allow you to earn more money from the same marketing efforts and time that you are going to spend on the marketing campaign.
Great programs to offer
There are some networks that are highly-respected by many marketers for their outstanding service and payment options; however, they only have little programs to offer, or their programs are not really good. That is why it is important to check the available programs of each network to ensure that what they are offering are aligned with the niche and products that you are interested in promoting. Networks with many programs give you more freedom in your choices; it is also an indicator that many top companies trust the network for their credibility and reliability.
Outstanding tracking system
One of the key result areas in achieving success in CPA marketing is tracking management. While regular and efficient monitoring of performance is important in achieving business, tracking is vital in CPA marketing because the data obtained in report is crucial in your performance analysis. It helps to know the type of audience that normally takes you
r offers so that you can accurately re-position your marketing strategies to more targeted prospects.
Excellent service and support
Customer support is extremely important in CPA marketing to the point that most networks assign an affiliate manager to take charge of every affiliate. This is done to guarantee success. These networks are aware that success of each publisher is also their success, and the more successful publishers they have the more successful they also become.
Flexible payment options
It is also important to check the payment options. Some networks pay every month; others have scheduled 15 days payment, while there are also networks that pay weekly. Other than the payment schedule, you must also look into how they send payment. In most cases, you have the option to send payment via PayPal or by check.
With the above essential factors in mind, it is time to take a closer look at the top CPA networks that can potentially boost your income. While there are plenty of networks to choose from, listed below are the best networks with good rating and excellent feedback from many publishers.
List Of Top 10 CPA Networks
- Clickbooth (http://www.clickbooth.com) – This is a leading network with lucrative offers. This is ranked number one by some blogs, and it is believed to have already paid hundreds of millions in payouts to its affiliates. There are also plenty of programs to choose from, thereby giving your better flexibility in your marketing options.
- Peerfly (http://www.peerfly.com) – One of the best in the industry is Peerfly with thousands of well-satisfied and quite successful affiliates implementing more than 1500 active campaign. The overall conversion rate of the network is about 6 to 15%. This ensures better chances of making money marketing CPA networks.
- NeverBlue (http://www.neverblue.com) – This is one of the top choices by many affiliates with about 24 different programs to choose from. There are plenty of tools as well, which include the Neverblue performance tracking app, global country redirects, pixel manager, API web statistics, regions manager, and RSS feed. Payment. This is highly recommended for both amateur and veteran online marketers with attractive payout.
- Adscend Media (http://www.adscendmedia.com) – This is a growing network with state-of-the-art technology that helps you create unique marketing campaign. One of the features that Adscend Medial offers is the ability to lock a page or a portion of your site, which can only be unlocked after visitors complete a survey that helps you earn generous income.
- MediaWhiz (http://www.mediawhiz.com) – Another excellent network with many well-respected advertisers like HSBC, Kaplan, and AT&T. Media Whiz focuses on performance marketing that is centered on continuous improvement, high precision qualifying for better conversion, outstanding user experience design, and optimized analysis.
- CPAWay (http://www.cpaway.com) – If you want to promote some of the advertising campaign of some top brands then join this network that has great arsenal of popular advertisers. The network is stable, and you can see how strong it is by its presence in many events and publications as one of the major sponsors or one of the main advertisers.
- Market Leverage (http://www.marketleverage.com) – Dubbed as one of the best companies to work for in Florida during 2009, this is a highly recommended network to join. It boasts of having hundreds of top-notch advertisements that guarantee higher click rate, thereby helping you earn higher income from your site.
- Cutting Edge Offers (http://www.cuttingedgeoffers.com) – Formerly BizOpp Network, CuttingEdgeOffers is true to its name; having a revolutionary technology that optimizes your CPA earnings. You can opt of bi-weekly or weekly payment from its tier-payout structure. They offer volume incentives and referral bonuses to maximize your income.
- Max Bounty (http://maxbounty.com) – Started way back in 2004, this Canadian-based CPA network is time-tested that ensures reliability and strength. Max Bounty is also popular for its prompt weekly payment made through different mediums and various currencies.
- EWA Private Network – (http://www.eaglewebassets.com) – EWA stands for Eagle Web Advertising, which soars way above the competition with its revolutionary bleak marketing strategy, highly innovative BLAM ads, and its EWA private network.
While your choices are not limited only to the above list of top CPA networks, considering that there still plenty of other networks to choose from, but you are better off if you start with one of these companies with proven track records of helping many affiliate marketers attain their goals on becoming successful in CPA marketing.